NovAtel’s SMART6-L™ attaches to the Relay RTK Radio Module to create a single unit for easy system integration. Connection to the Relay can be made using the existing/pre-installed SMART6-L interface cables.
- Can be used as an RTK base station with 400 MHz licensed or 900 MHz unlicensed UHF radio
- Can be used as an RTK rover with HSPA, CDMA, 400 MHz or 900 MHz UHF radio options
- Integrated Wi-Fi access point and web-server for easy base station setup using a Smartphone or computer
- Integrated NTRIP Client
- 400 MHz option compatible with Satel, PacCrest and TrimTalk base stations or rovers
- 900 MHz option compatible with Freewave base stations or rovers