Pacific Crest ADL Sentry Data Modem
- Use the Advanced Data Link technology by Pacific Crest
- Power level can be adjusted
- Compatible with products by various manufacturers
- Completely sealed design
- Short transmission time due to high link rate
- Certified for use in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and North America
The Pacific Crest ADL Sentry is a state-of-the-art, fast and wireless data link. The module is encased in a rugged enclosure that is made of metal. This allows the module to endure shocks as well as interferences from electromagnetic fields. Furthermore, the module, including all ports and antenna, is completely sealed. The cables that are connected to the module are also watertight.
The leading edge Pacific Crest ADL Sentry allows the data link to offer a bandwidth of 40 mhz. It is highly compatible and can work with most existing products, including products by Pacific Crest, Trimbles and other companies. The module allows users the ability to adjust its transmission power.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.89 cm x 4.6 cm x 16 cm|
|Connector (power)||8-pin Turck|
|Operating temperature||-40 C to +85 C|
|Transmitter output||0.1 Watt – 4 Watt|